Reverse Osmosis – UET-RO
Using UET’s technology will solve all major interferences and protect your membranes for the smooth operation of your Reverse Osmosis system without chemical pre-treatments.
UET’s RO system uses water electrolysis for the pre-treatment of RO membranes to control hard water deposits and minimize corrosion and bio-contamination. This natural process concentrates the scale deposits inside the electrolysis unit and reduces the scaling of the Reverse Osmosis membranes, improving the flow of water. The process also enables a substantial reduction in RO reject water, and the small quantity released contains no harmful chemicals.
- Prolonging the life cycle of RO membranes.
- Producing RO water without using water softeners.
- Producing RO water without using anti-scale inhibitors.
- Improving RO yield ratio and allowing reject water to be reused.
- Budget-friendly and environmentally friendly.